Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Staffer photos

I have been digging through my archives lately for photos of old Tribune employees for a slide show for a going away party for Tribune veteran Jazz writer, Phil Miller. When I first started at the Tribune, my Photo Editor, Tim Kelly took great pride in his "Staffer File." He had a huge collection of photos of Tribune and Deseret News employees, dating back many years. Some were funny pictures others straight portraits, but each one became more valuable as the years went by. I started saving staffer prints in the black and white days, but I have I've gotten out of the habit of shooting my colleagues the past few years. This photo of a local AP photographer at the Real game, it is the start of my new collection.

1 comment:

the.kim.peterson said...

I have a picture of you and keith at the mwc. actually I have two. At the chrony, we always take pictures of each other. It's funny to go through them as an editor and see your self in a photo